It is the policy of the Tour that we will proceed with tournament play regardless of weather conditions, unless such conditions cause the course to be unfair for competition, or such conditions are considered extreme or dangerous by the course management or the Tour committee. We do take into consideration the age and physical capability of our Tour members in making the decision to proceed, or not.
Tournaments canceled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled to the next Reserve Date (below) available at the hosting course. If none of these dates are available, we will attempt to schedule to the next available date for the course that's at least 14 days out to allow members to shuffle any potential conflicts. The makeup tournament will be considered an official points tournament for the season, so note these dates on your calendar to avoid when you are scheduling other activities.
2023 RESERVE DATES - June 19, July 24 & October 9